Breaking News
recent

Cristiano Ronaldo or Lionel Messi? BT Sport pundits have their say on who is the world's best player

Cristiano Ronaldo or Lionel Messi - who is better?
It's the age-old debate. Some of us like Ronnie and his thunderous strike. Others of us love Leo and the way he glides past defenders.
But what the devil do those BT Sport pundits reckon, I hear you ask?
Unsurprisingly, Rio Ferdinand opted for his former Manchester United team-mate.
"I've played with Ronaldo, so I always favour him," explained the ex-England man.
"The difference between them for me, is he scores different types of goals. He can score every type of goal that you can imagine - Ronaldo scores them."
Manchester City keeper Joe Hart disagrees.
He said: "It would be a very hard decision and I'd be very happy with either, but for me, I'd buy Messi."
So, the deciding vote goes to Liverpool legend and current LA Galaxy midfielder Steven Gerrard.
Surely he's not going to opt for a former United man?
"For me the best player in the world at the moment is Lionel Messi," he said, somewhat unsurprisingly.
"I think maybe last year on form it might have been Ronaldo, but certainly this year from January up until now, Lionel Messi has been in a league of his own, phenomenal to watch.
"He's an incredible talent and on a different planet."

Theshow

Theshow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.